Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just For The Record

Just for the record, I am receiving emotional floggings from being a part of this blog. I haven't written anything recently because I've been busy, but also, and probably more likely because often when I read and re-read the various posts and then write my own, I inevitably end up in the kitchen... A) accidentally hurting myself. Burning seems to be the most popular method currently... B) Having an emotional meltdown right on the kitchen floor, after said kitchen-pain is inflicted. Now, I really don't believe in accidents...I believe things happen for a reason. So, I deduce that the kitchen-pain happens so that I will be able to quickly and easily release the pent up sorrow & grief...and it's woooorrrking, people; it is definitely working.

It usually goes like this. I read and write on the blog. I go the make dinner in the kitchen. I turn on burners...hot...and put pans on said burners. A little later, I pick up a hot pan lid with bare fingers...excellent...and burn myself. Next, anger flares...I throw said pan lid in the sink or on the floor, whichever is closer. Then, the anger is gone, replaced by the real emotion I'm feeling...sorrow. Then I cry from the depths of my soul. So, you could say, getting burned can be a good thing. I'm just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment